... nobody is home except me!! One son is at his cousins, one son is with a friend and McSweetie is at work. All that adds up to me ALONE!! Of course I have BUNCHES to do but the Christmas music is cranked up and I am ready to knock it all out!! My parents come tomorrow so the house needs to be spic and span. And I need to go out and do a little more gift buying.
Last night we had Christmas with the cousins. The kids all enjoyed themselves. And I think all the gifts were a huge hit. I know I should take the time to post pics, but not today!! You can jump over to my SIL's blog to check out the festivities. I am off to get my chores done!!
How many more shopping days???
"Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it." Psalms 96:12 {I am going to be so sad when my calendar is over for this year!! Hope there is another one in my stocking}
Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago



0 friends have left a message for us:
Post a Comment