Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you plan to do this summer??

  • try a new recipe every week
  • exercise every day
  • make homemade ice cream
  • trips to the pool
  • dust off my tennis racquet
  • beach
  • family vacation {maybe back to the mountains}
  • repaint the entire interior of the house {dining and kitchen excluded}
  • scrapbook
  • organize the closet {i know, I did this last year but McSweetie REALLY wants to build some built-ins... I should let him!!}
  • movies...
  • plan a luncheon at the house for my friends
  • canoe trip
  • shoot fireworks

That is a good start.. any other good ideas out there??

Tomorrow is the first Day of Summer Vacation... what shall we do??? I hear the surf calling....

1 friends have left a message for us:

Wacie's Way said...

You've given me some ideas . . now I need to make my summer list!!