Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekends go too FAST...

But we have had a great one... starting with ABSOLUTELY nothing to do FRIDAY night. Really, not one thing! I made dinner of fish, okra, roasted potatoes and home made rice krispie treats for dessert. Number 1 son worked on HW b/c he knew he would be busy on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday swimming for the boys and running literally for me. I am trying to get in shape for running a half in December. So I ran 3 days this week and Pilate's twice. I will be able to run more this week so the "serious" training starts tomorrow. I'm not going for time just to be able to run for that period of time. Last time I ran one was MANY moons ago and my times were 2hrs 13 min and 2hrs 6 min. I think maybe 2hrs 30min may be more realistic. Or slower who knows. It's a flat out and back course... we shall see. After my run I volunteered to work a local craft festival with JA. Did a little shopping while there :o).. then it was off to watch boys in their intra squad meet. Then the RAIN CAME!!! WOW!!! Of course we had to get home in time to watch the ONLY game that mattered this week.. ALABAMA v. ARKANSA... and can I just say a BIG ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!! My nails are shorter but wow!! I love my guys. I had to listen to the last bit on the radio b/c McSweetie and I had a date night compliments of my in-laws, tix to see Hank Jr. and Gretchen Wilson... And it sure was nice to cut loose!! I was definitely a REDNECK woman...




but today I was the High Class Broad, because we surprised my MIL with being at their church this am to celebrate their 49th Wedding Anniversary. My SIL drove down just for the day. Then we all went to the house to eat lunch. What a fun time we had talking about fun memories. Now that we are home I am trying to catch up on laundry and such so I too can make it to 49 years of WEDDED BLISS!!




Boys are working on HW.. and I mean all the boys. Number 1 is having a study party, Number 2 is working on a project and McSweetie is looking at drawings for a new job he will be working on in about a month.




I hate to wish a week away but I am soooo looking forward to next weekend, Couples getaway to New Orleans... Never been before so I cannot wait!!




Ok, so off I run to get my HW done. Have a wonderful week!

1 friends have left a message for us:

nomo wino daph said...

'SCUSE ME...... nothing to do Friday night.... uh huh... :)

Your hair looked great for the concert.....I haven't seen it without a barrette in a while...cute! Now I'm missing short and sassy hair cut!!