I have decided our vacation was more of a working vacation. We started the trip with a college visit... Threw in some swimming... Headed to the mountains... Hiked ( and that is all I'm going to say about that)... Threw in another college visit with some oh so FABULOUS antique shopping... Didn't buy a thing. But if I had I would have brought back more silver flatware, a rustic iron basket, old mason jars, a couple of old windows, throw in an awesome tray from BR and if I had had the room an AMAZING ARMOIRE (and the $$$), & a cute pair of TB sandals to top it all off! Throw in The Dark Knight Rises... And that I almost finished my book ( the only one who doesn't have summer reading and I finish my book) The Devil in the White City... Very good!
Now some of us are headed on home tonight. I am certain there will be some happy campers when they get there...



(funny, I don't seem to have a picture of the cat, hmmmm)
-busy mom



0 friends have left a message for us:
Post a Comment