Ninety Days.... Completely read the BIBLE. Cover to cover. I have tried in the past to do "the Bible in a year plan only to fail. I know BAD!!!! But I saw where a friend had read it in 90 days and I thought THAT'S WHAT I NEED, A NINETY DAY PLAN! So I began my program on 12/26 with two grace days built in (which I unfortunately used within the first two weeks) I did not let myself get discouraged. I persevered and finished on time!
It was difficult getting through the Old Testament. But as my mom reminded me EVERY WORD written GOD wanted us to have. All the stories of faith, unbelief, sinners, kings, harlots, etc were meant for me!!
God has been doing some MIGHTY things with our family. I love seeing how HE puts all the pieces together and even the pieces I didn't know exhisted. I am truly thankful :-). May we all take time this Holy Week to reflect on the greatest gift we have received... The redemptive blood of our SAVIOR!
Indeed HE IS RISEN!
Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago



0 friends have left a message for us:
Post a Comment