Monday, May 20, 2013

A CountDown... 364 days and counting

until number 1 son graduates HS!  

He has started the countdown... 
{I think I am burying my head in the sand}

I have started praying...
{HARDER that GOD will have me prepared for this
at least I can say Senior w/o tearing up now...
See, already HE is answering prayers} 

I will make it through...
{I barely made it through the Senior Breakfast yesterday at church
and I didn't even have a graduate 
but these kids feel like my own}

He will make it through
{just trying to make it through this last week of JUNIOR IB
we can take a little break til we think about SENIOR IB}

The college search
{Well he has it all planned out where he wants to go
but I think we need to explore a few more options}

On a shorter countdown 

He leaves in 18 days for England for two weeks
{JEALOUS!!!}

Shorter countdown we have friends coming to town for the Holiday weekend!
{That is FUN for ALL of us!}

Even shorter countdown is my BSF class ending Wednesday
{the Pilot study is over and in the fall we will be
AN ESTABLISHED CLASS
so glad GOD included me in this unique opportunity to serve
from the very beginning of this class}

Guess that about wraps it up 




0 friends have left a message for us: