Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hump Day...


and it is SUNNY outside... Sunny enough you would think it is WARM too... but not so much!

Wanted to go and sit by the pool and read a good book. Well, I finished the book but not poolside. I have accomplished the laundry and i have made some homemade cookies. That's something!

I may even bust out some scrapbooking... pretend like I am on Spring Break! Ours is still a few weeks off... what to do?? McSweetie doesn't really want to take any time off. I had hopes of a scrapbook retreat but McSweetie kindly ask that I not spend that extra $$ so I gave up my slot! Sad, very sad!

Maybe a camping weekend! My friend at Jumpin In just got back and it looked fun. But what to do with the doggies.. take them?? Oh mercy! Board them? Again $$$$$...have a staycation... Could be.... maybe a few day trips to some local "hot spots"... Who knows. I am sure we will come up with something.

Until then I will pretend that at least for today I am on break and will go pick up another good book. {and cookie}
Happy Wednesday!

1 friends have left a message for us:

Tracy said...

I took spring break off and am doing the staycation thing. It involves lots of shopping time with my daughter since she is so busy during school and she needs clothes. Those cookies look good.