Today's purge began in the kitchen, moved to the living room where I cleaned out DVD's and old VHS tapes. Then moved into my CLOSET!!! Where I have stayed most of the day!! I am TIRED!! Here is todays picture...

It really doesn't do justice to all my hard work today!!
And for some reason, God thought it would be great that at this time I would have some sort of eye infection, stye; I don't know except it HURTS!!
Work tomorrow!! And I guess a trip to eye doc if this isn't better tomorrow!!
"'Seek first the kingdom of God...'" Matthew 6:33 I think I am on the wrong path right now; please guide my steps to your Kingdom and not on earthly things!!



1 friends have left a message for us:
I'm so impressed!!! Anything in that pile that I NEED? LOL. Good luck at your $ale. J
Post a Comment