The weekend was a busy one! Yesterday we had R's football party, S went to his girlfriends Fall Show, The Real Princess and the Pea. It was WONDERFUL!! The productions that these talented kids put on never ceases to amaze me. It was a beautiful presentation. And HH did a wonderful job. All the dancers did!! Afterwards we took everyone to the Thanksgiving Dinner at church. After dinner I went and saw.... TWILIGHT!! It was good!! And they so left it open so you would know that there were more movies to come!! LOVE IT!!!
Now it is Monday, the week of Thanksgiving. We have alot to be Thankful for this year even though it has been a most trying year! This past weekend both the boys received a letter from my mom and in the letter was a bookmark with the poem, Footprints. R has carried that around all weekend. I know that God has been carrying us. I know that there has only been one set of footprints or we would not have made it through the trials this year has brought {and will continue to bring}. But I am blessed in knowing that both of my boys have given their lives to their Father. Seeing R at church yesterday and his attentiveness to learning about God and fellowshipping with Him, WOW is all I can say. It is a new day for them. May I too be renewed in His Love For Me!!
I also received my ornament from my Siesta and let me tell you how stinkin' cute it is!! I think I am supposed to do a linky sometime in December so I will post the pictures later! But a big thank you to Cynthia, I love it!!
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot




2 friends have left a message for us:
I love Disney World. We used to go on Thanksgiving. It is the best time to go.
We went one year during Thanksgiving...it was a little crowded but the fact that the weather was so nice made up for a few lines.
Post a Comment