Monday, May 7, 2012

Productive Day!!

Gotta have one of those every once in a while.  And today was my day!!  


Work out, Check!

Taught swim lessons x2, Check!

Billing for swim team, Check!

Did not plant a garden, Check! {Just moved some dirt around and MIGHT have spread out some wildflower seeds, and zinnias, and sunflowers, and a mint plant, but NOT a GARDEN!!}

Did go to the bank AND paid some bills, Check!

Laundry, Check!

Now I am working on finding a Bible study to do on my own for the summer....what are y'all doing?  I thought about choosing a book and doing my own Inductive Study.  Any book suggestions??  I feel I should start small... Minor Prophet??  New Testament??  Let's pray on that shall we??

Boys are off to practice. I am sure McSweetie is working out after work.  I sweet friend dropped off some fresh fish so at least I know what is for dinner tonight.

Happy Monday!!

1 friends have left a message for us:

Anonymous said...

we are all so busy! glad your busy is also happy =)

speaking of happy -- yours is ready to mail. Talk soon, J