Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago
... where life is GRAND!!
just a thought from a Busy Mom at 3:50 PM
3 friends have left a message for us:
What a deal!! I wish I could find one like that!! Although I am not sure a rug like that would stand up to my kids... guess I probably need black garbage bags for that!! :) I am glad you had a fabulous day and you found a fabulous deal!! :)
A PB bargain is hard to come by--God loves you, AB (but you already knew that pre-rug) ;-)
Ooohhhh! I need one to go under my kitchen table! Maybe I should check at our PB! Wish we could "shop" together girlfriend! We are coming to the beach in June and July. Maybe one day you and the family could come and hang out with us!
Post a Comment