Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where Does the Week Go??

Good grief, is it already Thursday? It has been another rainy week! But it is moving out and should be beautiful for the weekend. Which is a blessing because my FIL is GOING HOME!! He has done sooo well! It's really just remarkable! McSweetie is going to go down and install grab bars and change the shower head before his dad goes home!

This week has been Teacher Appreciation at my school. I came in the first of the week and saw ALL the beautiful flower arrangements that the teachers had been given. Nothing at my art area. Ok, maybe they forget I am Art on Tuesday and they are waiting for PE on Wednesday. Still no flowers at my "area". Ok, to say I was feeling a little sad about that would be an understatement... so I leave school & go tackle the dreaded carpool line at both the Intermediate School and MS (which you know I HATE the MS car line!!) only to have number 2 son forget he's a car rider and then go to MS line to pick up Number 1 son! {See, this is not turning out to be a very good day.} Number 1 son and I get our haircuts and thankfully Number 2 son found a way in the house and has his haircut appointment for next Wednesday.

Now I go to Church for dinner {you all know it's my FAV!!} and just unload on a sweet friend of mine. She does tell me there is a "HAPPY" hanging on the teacher workroom door. A nice treat of hand lotion and such!!

So I go to work today and ask a friend about the flowers. I dish for a few minutes and then go to the workroom to cut more paper for today's art project and what do I see.....

FLOWERS with TONS of cards addressed to
Mrs. B!! {ok, am I feeling like a heel now, or what??}
Here are the flowers....
And one of my sweet cards....
I am LOVED.... you have to wonder sometimes because I do make them RUN in PE!!!

Even if I had not gotten the first card or flowers or gifts... I am BLESSED to work in such a sweet spirited environment! The children are all joys to be around {some more challenging than others, but even my children are more challenging some days than others!!} The teachers are all so special in their own ways... Those that have the class I would PULL MY HAIR OUT if I had to be with them ALL DAY... to the ones who have the precious K classes just fresh from Mama's arms... To a support staff who keeps me on task.... Forgiving when I needed to be off during all the sickness with my FIL and just the prayers that I know are lifted up for me everyday!! I am Blessed so I need to .....

{Thanks MOM!!}

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!! Tomorrow's post... Family Favorite Friday!!

0 friends have left a message for us: