The boys are with the cousins tonight. So I took advantage of the time and went and did a little window shopping. I did manage a trip to Michaels for some, yes you can probably guess, scrapbooking supplies. I know, I am a little obsessed right now. Afterwards Mark and I met some friends who were also childless for the night for pizza. We were having a great time until I had to make a "hasty" exit. Something DID NOT agree with me! Praise the Lord I made it home!!! I am now committing to only eating foods on the outside aisles of the grocery store!! I am officially leaving the party!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!
Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago



0 friends have left a message for us:
Post a Comment