Well, the leg pain is ALL gone for McSweetie. But he has been dealing with extreme nausea and just feeling like he has been hit by a bus. I trust that tomorrow is going to be a much better day. The "Always with wings" is off his back and his incision looks great. And that coming from someone who HATES ANYTHING medical!!!!
I slept so hard last night (fell asleep before 8:30). I sleep right next to the phone and NEVER heard it ring. At one point McSweetie told R to go get S. When S came in the room, McSweetie told him to tell whoever was calling to please stop (b/c you see, S has many people calling him) "But Dad," he says, "they have all been for you!!" So thanks to all our sweet friends for calling and checking on us!!
S had the Battle of the Bay meet today. I had all intentions of going and letting R stay with dear hubby with my friend Amy to be on stand by if needed, but I just couldn't leave him. So, I missed the meet. Feel a little guilty over that . My sweet friend Kim told me that it is important for the boys to see that I need to be there for their dad also. It isn't always about them. And she is right. They need to see me as a nurturing wife. Thanks for the insight my friend.
McSweetie received a HUGE plant today from the workplace. It was bigger than the cute girl who delivered it. What a nice surprise.
Going to go check on the patient. And R who is still sniffling. I guess maybe it is more than allergies. Just great!!
Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago



2 friends have left a message for us:
Ok girl, so I just love your new back ground! I was going to change mine a few weeks ago but then read that I might loose all the info, like, etc. So I got scared! Guess I have to back it up first and then do it....that one is precious though! I wanted one so that the posts will be wider, kwim? (and a lighter color)
Anyway, looks great and sending (((HUGS))) and prayers your direction for a speedy recovery!
PS-your on for tomorrow, email coming soon as all 4 are confirmed.
like the new layout. hope hubby is back to normal soon!
Post a Comment