Did I scare you?!? Just kidding. I have a friend who says that when things aren't going right. And I feel that way about CLING WRAP!!! It is the DEVIL and he is in my home. My friends Amy and Kim came over after we met for lunch. Amy was helping me make a cake for the swim team's Hall of Fame weekend which is this weekend. Had the cake all decorated and realized that I didn't have any cling wrap to cover it with. {It's a HUGE cake and I didn't have a cake box for it!! Boo again} So Kim was going to the g-store and said she would get me some. She came back with the smallest amount b/c she knew how much I despise it!!
OK so now I am covering my cake and the cling wrap just keeps getting all stuck together!! AGGGHHHH!!! Devil be free from me!! I am about to throw the darn stuff out of the house!! Cake is now covered but I don't know if I want such a "mean spirit" in my house!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!
But thank you Kim for buying it for me! And thank you Amy for decorating the cake! It is safe and covered in the fridge out of Annie's way and ready to go to the beach tomorrow!
And that is not the only "freaky" thing that has happened to me today... In the am, we listen to Rick and Bubba. I always have it on that station. Well, I get home from working out and turn on the radio and am just humming away with Kenny Chesney while I am baking my HUGE cake. Put the cake in the oven, let Annie out and I head to the shower. I get out and come check on my cake and think, "Hey that's a good song, but it's not country." Well, I was having a little prayer time in the shower and in the kitchen the radio station is now on the Christian radio station. Who changed my station??!! It was on country when I left. But not when I got back! I guess God wasn't finished talking even though I had turned the water off!! Moment by moment living in HIM!! It is the recurring them in ALL my Bible studies, ladies, Wednesday night and Sunday School. Does God think I'm just that dense? Maybe I do ride the "short bus" when it comes to HIM!! Glad He is a patient teacher!!
Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago



2 friends have left a message for us:
SO happy to find your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine and participating in the giveaway. Good Luck!
cling wrap is evil! no doubt
Post a Comment