Monday, March 2, 2009

Life Back to Normal...








Number 1 son is home from N'ville and I am soooo glad for that. He had a hard weekend feeling sick most of the time. It seems that the team as a whole was suffering. One friend was not even able to swim at all. S made all his swims but his last relay was bad. So bad that the Coaches were standing over the lane ready to jump in and SAVE him. Lawsy mercy... what a weekend for him! I'm just glad he's home safe and sound and that we are all going to be back on the road to wellness.
I took my four legged girls to the doggie spa today for a day of grooming. I will be anxious to see what they look like when I pick them up. How is a schitzu supposed to look when groomed??
We interrupt this blog for a special announcement::
Nurse has just called from school for Number 1 son... so I am out the door to pick him up!! Keep ya posted!!
Ta, Ta!

2 friends have left a message for us:

nomo wino daph said...

Girllllll don't talk to me about sick kids!! Bay gets over it and Brantley Anne gets it. She has had it since Friday ....today she sounded like KERMIT THE FROG!!!I can't say she is getting better:(

Sending a prayer for health y'alls way!!

Emily Chappell said...

girls? plural? you have a new friend?

must meet her asap!!!