one would think that Pilates would be getting easier for me. HA!! Not! The instructor is REALLY good and everytime she challenges me in ways that I think.. NO WAY!! I CANNOT DO THIS! But I am getting stronger and can really see a difference in my body.
So needless to say Day 22 had pilates and zumba on the list as well as laundry, cleaning and swim practice. I also managed a trip to HL {yes, I'm shopping there again} and picked up 2 cute plates: Joy and Grace and they so go with the Bible study I am doing this summer. So a sweet little reminder from God!
Boys have been getting organized for camp... both will be gone ALL NEXT WEEK!!!! Whatever will I do?? Where shall I go???? Only time will tell.....
Style Showcase 355
-
Today's Style Showcase brings some fun summer ideas, from easy apple
cobbler, to dream home decorating ideas, furniture refresh with Fusion
paint, fun su...
6 hours ago



1 friends have left a message for us:
Pilates....I really need to get started. I've never done it before, so I'm sure a class would be the way to go, but I have one of those DVDs and thought I'd give it a go at home first so I don't embarass myself. :) BTW, found u thru Java's 40+ blog. Isn't it great? Hope your swim meet went well. Following now. Pam @ Sallygoodin
Post a Comment