Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 30...

and Camp I'm Alone is about to come to an end! The boys should be packing it up in the morning. I can't wait to hear all about their trip!!

It was a Gorgeous Day here! Once I woke up for the second time... {1st time being at 3am and I watched a movie so I could get sleepy} i headed to the pool for some sun time.

Then I picked up my painting from my art class that I went to last night... SO MUCH FUN!! Came home, at lunch and watched another movie then got cleaned up to celebrate my friend's Birthday... at our favorite local sushi restaurant.

Now it's off to never neverland for me!! Here's to a good night's rest, please!

4 friends have left a message for us:

Java said...

Ohhh the kids are coming home...so much for peace and quite! But I'm sure you missed them!!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I just found you from Never Growing Old's Over 40 Blog Hop. I'm enjoying visiting your blog.
Nancy
http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

Lisa said...

I'm just stopping by from Never Growing Old's Over 40 "Club"....love your blog! I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you were so close to me!!! Did you enjoy the tour? I did but there were a few things I would change if it were mine...haha. I really enjoyed touring the smaller homes nearby...beautiful!