Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 23

a fun stop along the way...
if i was moving to Covington...i'd like this house, please!
{click the here for a quick video of the house}

i could do some serious scrapbooking here!!


number 1 afaid i was going to get
"busted" taking pics :o)




i'd love to eat all my meals here...



Our FUN stop today... Covington, LA
Has me in a state that I have never been to IN MY LIFE... Louisiana... {Yes, so that means I have NEVER been to NO!!}



Number 1 son has a meet here over the weekend so here I sit in a Staybridge Suites... {it is really nice} We have checked in and gotten ourselves up and running with the internet. Whew... can't stay away for too long you know. Although I am taking a vacay from FB.... it was just getting to me. Do I really want to know what all my 600+ friends are up too?? Not really. Do I want them to know what I'm up to?? Not really! Do I want Y'ALL to know what I am up to?? Of course I do!! So here I sit blogging waiting for all our fun teammates to arrive.

On the way over we met McSweetie for lunch where Number 2 son bailed on us and has opted to stay with McSweetie till tomorrow. So Number 1 and I blazed a hot trail to Covington, LA to tour the Southern Living 2010 Idea house. Oh, it was NICE!! VERY NICE!! From there it was exactly 1 hour to our hotel.

Oh, I forgot to mention that my sweet friends, The Jordans, are keeping our Annie girl. She escaped as we were about to leave and I opened the car door where she QUICKLY jumped in and said, "You aren't leaving me here are you??!!"



"Uh, Yes we are so get your leash on and head back in to play with Sadie and Lilly."

Well about 20 minutes later I receive a media text that has Annie sprawled out on the floor EXHAUSTED!! I love it!! I'm happy to tell you she is doing well... but I am afraid they have fallen in love with her and don't think they can let her go home. Good thing they are going out of town on Sunday and won't be home when we cruise through to pick her up. ;o)


I am trying to upload pics onto my "new to me" computer... having some technical difficulty. If I can get everything to upload {which seems to be working now} I will add pics later. Until then...


have a wonderful Thursday... Here's to some fast swims for all our friends!!

1 friends have left a message for us:

Java said...

I want to live in that house too!! Great pics! Awww Annie is having fun too! That must be a relief! Hope you have a great rest of your time there!