and this starts the second week of our GREAT summer BREAK!!
Number 1 had his first "two a day" practice. Even swam with shoes on!! Kicking set!! "Hard, next to impossible", he says!
WE actually had a day at the pool that was without THUNDER!! So I took my two "little" girlfriends to the pool for fun in the sun and ice cream!! And for dinner met her mom and their cousin at the local mexican restaurante!! YUMMY!!
Plug for your local Chick Fil A: The new spicy chicken sandwich is YUMMY!! If you didn't make your reservation for your free sandwich you are missing out! I took number 2 son tonight and it was so fun! Had a balloon arch that we ordered under then had reserved spicy seats for us. Then to top it ALL off, we received coupons for free spicy chicken sandwiches!! BONUS!! Go to getspicychicken.com and get your reservation today!!




1 friends have left a message for us:
OK....spill the beans on the mexican place....now that I have moved, WHERE AM I GONNA EAT???? grrrrr
And I love love the new spicy chicken sandwich.....add some hot sauce to it....TO.DIE.FOR:)
I haven't blog hopped in soooo long. Will have to come bk tomorrow (or sometime soon) and catch up!
Post a Comment